You are cordially invited to join the Boise Basin Quilters’ Guild!
Meet fellow quilters who enjoy your passion of quilting. You can participate in the various activities of the Guild, and make new friends all ages and from all walks of life — who share your love of quilting. Member participation is essential for the livelihood of the Guild, in addition to being a great way to meet others.
Guild Meetings are the third Thursday of each month, except July and December.
We meet at the Boise Church of Christ, 2000 North Eldorado Street, Boise, Idaho. (map) The church Fellowship Hall is open at 6:30 pm so that members and guests have time to visit all the activity tables which includes our extensive library.
Membership application forms are available at the Membership table during Guild meetings. Guild dues are $35 per calendar year. Anyone joining during the year will pay a pro-rated amount based on their membership date. The Membership Application Form posted at the bottom of this page shows the pro-rated amount. The competed form and payment may be turned in at an in-person Guild meeting or mailed with your check to Boise Basin Quilters, PO Box 4434, Boise, ID 83711.
For additional membership information, please email email@example.com.
An official Guild membership ID card/name tag and lanyard are issued to each member. As a Guild member, you are required to wear your name tag/ID card when participating in Guild activities. Members who forget their membership card/name tag can obtain a substitute name tag for 25 cents at the Meet & Greet table. Membership cards will be available to pick up at the Membership table in the Fellowship Hall at the first in-person Membership meeting after dues are paid.
- – Presentations/workshops by national and local artists
- – Access to a secure website for a printable newsletter
- – An up-to-date online membership directory
- – Entry of quilts in our annual quilt show at a discount
- – Free access to an extensive print library with books, patterns, and templates
- – Inclusion in a variety of Guild projects and activities
- – Affordable classes for beginning quilters
- – Free downloadable block patterns