You are cordially invited to join the Boise Basin Quilters’ Guild!
Meet fellow quilters who enjoy your passion of quilting. You can participate in the various activities of the Guild, and make new friends all ages and from all walks of life — who share your love of quilting. Member participation is essential for the livelihood of the Guild, in addition to being a great way to meet others.
Guild Meetings are the third Thursday of each month, except July and December.
We meet at the Boise Church of Christ, 2000 North Eldorado Street, Boise, Idaho. The church is one block east of the corner of Cole and Fairview in Boise, then two blocks north on Eldorado Street. The fellowship hall of the church is open at 6:30 pm so that members and guests have time to visit all the activity tables which includes our extensive library.
Membership applications are available at the Membership table during Guild meetings. Yearly dues are $35 per Guild year (July 1 – June 30). The Membership Application Form is posted at the bottom of this page. The competed form may be turned in at a Guild meeting or mailed with your check to Boise Basin Quilters’ Guild, PO Box 4434, Boise, ID 83711. Dues are payable on or before September 30 of each Guild year. New members may join anytime during the year.
For additional membership information, please email email@example.com
The official Guild membership card is issued to each member and is used as a name tag. This name tag is required to participate in Guild activities. Members who forget their membership card/name tag can obtain a substitute name tag for 25 cents at the Meet and Greet table.
- – Presentations/workshops by national and local artists
- – Access to a secure website for a printable newsletter
- – An up-to-date online membership directory
- – Entry of quilts in our annual quilt show at a discount
- – Free access to an extensive print library with books, patterns, and templates
- – Inclusion in a variety of Guild projects and activities
- – Affordable classes for beginning quilters
- – Downloadable block patterns, free to Guild members