Attention: Website Issues
Due to a major update to our website “theme,” several major problems have occurred. One is the calendar issue where it adds 7 hours to our events thus adding a day in our calendar. The other major issue is the missing links to the Community Outreach pages. We are working with the developer and our website administrator to correct problems as soon as possible. If you find anything else, please let us know at email@example.com. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Submission of holiday-themed quilts and fiber art entries to the 2019 The Eagle Art Commission Winter Holiday Quilt and Fiber Exhibit has been extended to November 29th 5:00pm. Entry is free, and ribbon winners will be selected by Viewers’ Choice voting. The Exhibit will hang in the Eagle Senior Center Saturday, December 7th, noon-5:00pm in conjunction with Eagle’s Country Christmas. The entry form and instructions can be found on the City of Eagle’s website under Call for Artists www.cityofeagle.org/DocumentCenter/View/2166/2019-EAC-Quilt-and-Fiber-Entry-Form-Final-PDF. Here are the important dates:
- Friday, November 29, 2019 – entry forms must be received by 5:00pm.
- Tuesday & Wednesday December 3-4, 2019 – entry take-in will be at Eagle City Hall 10am-5pm.
- Entries can be picked up at the Eagle Senior Center after the exhibit closes until 6pm, or Monday, December 9th at Eagle City Hall.
Contact Connie Emmen (firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.336.9919 (landline, no text) to volunteer to help:
- set up the exhibit in the Eagle Senior Center Friday, December 6 1-4pm.
- during the exhibit (at your convenience 11am -5pm)
- take down Saturday, December 7, 2019 5-6pm.
Quilts of Valor needs your help.
The QOV challenge is still going on and the deadline is nearly here! Your donations mean so much to each recipient. Quilt requirements can be found here. Although quilts are accepted at any membership meeting, we are asking that the quilts for this challenge be turned in at the November meeting. Thank you!