All BBQ members are invited to borrow Library resources: books and stencils. With an inventory of over 600 titles, we strive to provide information that will give you the technical and creative support you desire to bring your project to fruition.
- Any BBQ member may borrow Library resources.
- Limit of any five items: books, stencils (or any combination thereof) on loan to any member at one time.
- Resources may be checked out for a one-month period (meeting to meeting) except for the two-month periods when the Guild does not have a meeting.
- All resources must be returned to the Library by the due date. At this time, returned resources are only accepted at the Guild meeting.
- There is a fine of $1 per item per month for any overdue resources. Renewing the resource does not invalidate the fine.
- Renewals are allowed for a second consecutive month only if the resource is brought to the meeting and if the item has not been reserved.
- Additional items may not be borrowed if member has an overdue resource.
To see lists of books and stencils in our library click Member Login-Library